Sunday, September 28, 2008

First Steps!

Seth started walking independently today. So he's a little unsteady but getting more daring by the minute.


So the video quality is not the best. I haven't uploaded the one off the actual video camera. So this one is just off my phone.

5 comments:

Jamie said...

yea for seth! and thanks for the cupcakes. you should have seen the kids attack the plate like mosquitos attack a warm body on a warm summer night. geez. you'd think I never gave 'em treats!

Anonymous said...

Mom said it was fun to see him walk and can't wait until she can see it in person. She also said she loves you. I screwed it up and erased it.

Dad

Anonymous said...

That is SO exciting! He'll be running around the house before you know it. Thanks so much for the cupcakes, that was so thoughtful and very appreciated. Have a great day!

Allison0124 said...

Great Job SETH!! He is seriously growing up SO fast!! I love it when they learn how to walk!! The bullegged cowboy walk is the BEST!! :) By the way.. I absolutely LOVED those ideas you sent to me.. especially the Halloween Cruise. I want to look more into it!! Thanks SOO much!

Shan said...

Is he really that big already?? He is so so so cute. I need to see him in person just to make sure he is really that cute :)