Happy Halloween!
All the Pictures from the day
Sam had meetings in Salt Lake in Halloween Day so Seth and I tagged along. We dropped Sam off at his meetings and started our Trick or Treating early...
We met up with my friend Allison and her two girls. We played at the park and then had lunch.
We met up with my friend Allison and her two girls. We played at the park and then had lunch.
It was almost a year ago to the day that Seth and Lauren were blessed and had the family picnics at this same park.
I think I can, I think I can, I think I can... WEEEEEEE and I slide right back down
Seth and Lauren
So, I promise Allison and Abby were there I just didn't happen to catch them in a picture.
We made sure to see Uncle Matt while we were up in Salt Lake. He was a big shark for Halloween but I missed taking a picture. Seth's was a little scared when he was all dressed up.
Are you sure your eyelashes are real? They come out when I pull on them!
Uncle Matt is Silly
After visiting with Uncle Matt we went to visit our Friends at TURN's IDC Program. It's where my old office was.
Seth enjoyed chasin' J-Dog and his Electric Wheel Chair around
It was starting to get close to Nap time so Seth was getting a little less impressed with Doc H, MR as the bunny, and LS as the witch. After he shed his very warm monkey costume he was a little happier.
Telln' Doc H all about his ouchies and maybe sneaking a candybar.
Makin' Friends with LS
Just Chilln' with J-dog
So, I promise Allison and Abby were there I just didn't happen to catch them in a picture.
After visiting with Uncle Matt we went to visit our Friends at TURN's IDC Program. It's where my old office was.
We saw Aunt Jodi first, she was dressed as a cheesehead, but I didn't get a picture again!
But then we made our way to the back and saw all of our friends.
We headed back to Happy Valley just in time for dinner and trick or treating!
Waiting for Daddy to get ready
Man in the Yellow Hat and Curious George
We carved the Pumpkins on Halloween eve and the one to the left is supposed to be Curious George, then there's a 2 because it's Seth's second Halloween and Sam did a wolf pumpkin.
We carved the Pumpkins on Halloween eve and the one to the left is supposed to be Curious George, then there's a 2 because it's Seth's second Halloween and Sam did a wolf pumpkin.



4 comments:
Nice BYU Cheerleader! Seth looks like a little man on your new Blog Pic! Very Nice!
Yeah I got some pretty scary pictures of the BYU Cheerleader. I might post them. That was halarious. He should have been in the newspaper. It looks like you had a very fun day!
I like your new profile picture of Seth. Glad you had a fun Halloween. I can't wait till next year, when Chasey is actually more excited than I am!!
How cute! That BYU Cheerleader was hilarious!
Post a Comment