Saturday, November 15, 2008

New Family Pictures

Ok so I have a wonderful Brother in Law, Doug. He's a professional photograph, and has taken wonderful pictures for us over the years. He was teaching a community ed class about photography and asked if we could combine our yearly family pictures with his class on portraits. It was so much fun! Photographers everywhere (there were like 15 of them), smiling and it was just a really fun time. Seth was tired by the end of the 2 hours but did really well on the whole. But we were getting ready to go (I put Seth in his Jammies so if he fell asleep it would be easy to put him into bed when we got home.) But we decided to take a few more pictures, that's why some of the pictures he's in red monkey jammies. But I still think they turned out cute.

You can check out more of Doug's pictures at sim's pix

Here are my favorites...
















There's a bunch more but I figured I would just post my favorite ones.

8 comments:

Crystal P said...

Cutest. Pictures. Ever!

Jamie said...

great family pictures I like that one that looks like you and Sam are below seth kind of looks like it was turned on it's side. the first one is great too. I love your star necklace. I have a star thing. I like them.
and I like grumpy baugh boys on the bottom. cute

Julie said...

Those are way cute pictures. I like the random, laughing pictures. CUTE!

Allison0124 said...

I absolutely LOVE those family pictures you have!! You have such a cute family!

Karla said...

Those turned out great! Little Seth is such a cutie! I love that you added his favorite thing in his pictures...monkeys.

Kellie said...

Darling Pictures!
KFS

Ritzville RS said...

Those pics are wonderful! What a beautiful family you have!

Anonymous said...

How fun. The pictures look wonderful. But he pretty cute subjects to work with.
Love, Mom