Friday, May 1, 2009

Anniversary's Galore!


Tomorrow is our 6 year Anniversary!
Sam is more than I could have ever hoped for. He's an amazing husband, father, and tolerates all of my quirks, strange odd ball sense of humor, me being kindof a wild child of our friends, the strays I bring home, my desire to involve people with disabilities in my life and the list goes on. He really is my best friend, who I can't imagine living with out. I love you Sexy Sam! I really am the Luckiest!

We usually go on some random trip for an anniversary. We've been to Lava, Oregon, Yellowstone, Idaho... but last year we decided to take a trip to OREM! Yep, last year for our anniversary we bought our house. So it's our 1 year anniversary (yesterday) from moving into our house.



I pulled up the picture of what it looked like when we bought it. And the inside looks nothing like it did. We've painted, and I repainted the hallway this week. I was going to repaint the pink bedroom when we moved in but other projects took priority, but it was a good thing I didn't FD loves pink and that's her room. The yard was a disaster when we moved in and now Seth can frolic on the grass. It's really become our home, a work in progress but it's ours.
Upcoming updates: Central Air, bathroom remodel, new roof this fall and more yard work!

4 comments:

Crystal P said...

Happy Anniversary!!! You two are great together.

Ted said...

Go 6 Years!

CaradonandtheBoys! said...

Okay, I have a few comments, first happy anniversary. Second you look really pretty in your wedding dress. Third, I've been meaning to tell you, Brad and I have been admiring the yard. It looks so great! That's all!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! Hope you guys enjoy celebrating. :)