Thursday, June 25, 2009

Loose Change

I will load the pictures for this post later, they are on the desktop and I am on the laptop.

What's been up with us?
Sam-
School, School and More school. The semester ends tonight so I will get Sam back for a whole month. So he can finish all the random projects he started around the house last break. Sam has also been working a lot because his boss had a heart attack in Hawaii last week. He's doing really great and everything. For Sam's birthday Seth and FD got him a gift certificate to be a zookeeper for the day. Tuesday he got to go to the zoo and play with the monkeys. He got to go inside the enclosures, feed multiple types of monkeys and feed the giraffes. He had so much fun.

Seth-
is talking up a storm and is climbing all over. He moved into his big boy race car bed and out of his crib, he is working on a 10 step program to kick his Binky habit.
We drove up to Layton and saw my cousin that was here visiting, she has a little boy that is 9 days younger than Seth but twice as big. Seth was a big bully but had fun. We've been busy switching Seth's bedroom around and playing outside. He loves swimming, slides and playing with dirt and rocks. He's a boy through and through.
We also went to the zoo the day Sam was there being a zookeeper. Seth loved running around and making the animal noises. The Cheetah didn't appreciate Seth's "cat call" though, and began to charge the fence. The next day Seth and I went to Liberty park with some friends from Salt Lake and played at the all abilities park in the fountains and on the playgrounds. He loved it.

FD started a summer program she attends Monday- Friday and is loving it. They go swimming twice a week, and to tons of other fun activities. She was able to attend girls camp for the whole week thanks to some great leaders! She got hair extensions in and is loving it. Black, pink, blonde, and purple. I figured it's summer and she can have crazy hair and it will have to redone before school anyway so why not.

Me-
Same old Same old. Still running around keeping the house going. We bought a minivan... yep a minivan. I swore I would never ever drive a minivan, but our subaru was just getting to small. I researched tons of SUV's. Sam and I went the to the dealership I told the salesman up front I didn't want a minivan, but that I needed a 3rd row seat for hauling kids, some of which are teenagers and some are in carseats. I wanted room to haul all the stuff that accompanied kids, to sit higher off the ground than a car and some other things. The salesman Aaron was great and let me drive all the cars I thought I wanted (Expeditions, Pilots...) and then let me decide that it didn't meet my needs. So I finally relented and he showed me a minivan. Easy access to 3rd row seat, built in car seats, deep storage in back, storage in the floor, rear climate control, higher off the ground, great gas mileage, great price... it was everything I asked for except it was a minivan. So I gave in and got a minivan and love it. So if you need a car in the near future go to Car town in Lehi, Aaron is great!

So to all the people making speculations, yes we rearranged Seth's room, and we got a minivan for more room but no I am no pregnant, but yes some changes are coming.

1 comment:

Kellie said...

I can't believe you got a minivan! Yay! One day we can both have cool non-minivan vehicles again.

Can't wait to see pictures of Sam as a zoo keeper. That must have been awesome!

It was so fun to see you guys! And Sam is a doll - even if he does like to beat up on Ethan.