Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Happy Birthday my Little Monkey Man!

Seth Turns 2 today!
Seth at 2
His actual birthday pictures aren't being taken until next week so I'll post a better one then. But I thought this picture is cute.


Seth at 18 months


Last years birthday Party! The theme was monkeys. This year motorcycles! Why crawl when you can haul!

1 year pictures


6 month pictures

Birth Picture
I adore my little boy! He is so much fun, very active, doesn't sleep, eats all the time, but makes me laugh! My favorite part of the day is hug races. He starts at one end of the living room and says ready set go and runs as fast as he can towards me with is arms open gives me a big hug and a kiss, then turns around and does it again!
Sam used to call him Baby boy and did last night on the phone but Seth's not a baby anymore so he took the phone to Christian and put it up to his face. But when Sam said my little boy Seth jabbered away. I love the he is pretending, helping and signing and talking so much more now. I just can't imagine that my little guy to 2 already!

2 comments:

Crystal P said...

Happy Birthday Seth!

Kellie said...

They grow so fast. I can't believe he's the big brother.