Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Counting My Blessings

I'm Counting My Blessing and Going to Name them one by one....

CHRISTIAN:
He's growing so much! He's wearing 12 month to 18 month size clothes, but only 7 months old. He has 4 teeth. He can sit up all by himself. He loves to play peekaboo and patty cake. He is chewing on everything. He is starting to commando crawl a little bit. He has figured out how to move his walker backwards by himself but thinks it is so funny when Seth races him around the kitchen and will just giggle and giggle.
He thought dying easter eggs was so much fun and just liked to rattle the Easter eggs with Candy inside. He loves avacados not such a big fan of bottled pears (like fresh though) or peas but will eat just about everything else. He loves being up to the table with everyone else. He's starting to hold his bottle all by himself too.  
On our last trip to the zoo he was able to sit in the stroller with out the car seat and loved being up so he could see better. He loves the aquarium and Wheeler Farm. He loves playing in his bouncer inside or out. He's a very busy very active little boy.


Seth:
Is a never ending ball of energy! He is loving the warmer weather, but it doesn't really matter to him he would live outside if I let him. The snow on Easter didn't phase him a bit, he went and pulled out his snow pants from the tote I was packing up all the snow stuff in and asked Sam to build a snow man. His favorite things in life right now are  :DADDY, living animals, then the 4 T's (Tools, Trucks, Tractors and Trains.) followed very closely by dinosaurs and Baby Brothers.
He loves to harass the dogs. The dogs loss interest in playing fetch faster than he does. He chases them around the yard and just laughs and laughs. He loves having all his riding toys out for the spring. We took his electric motorcycle out a few days ago and he loved it!
Seth loves going to the zoo. He knows the zoo well enough he corrects me if I call it the monkey house and not the primate house, last time we went with Uncle Matt and he got frusterated because the bears exhibits were boarded up, we saw the baby girraffe just a few days before he died. He also loves the aquarium and any where we can feed the ducks.
Seth had his first dentist appointment and did great! He sat through a whole cleaning and floride treatment. The hygenist said that it's not often a 2 year old will do that.
He loves to read! He will read to himself. He has forty someodd books on his MP3 Player that he will read with our my favorite is when he cuddles up in my lap to read. He reads to himself while he falls asleep and it's not the fiction books he loves the DK information books her current favorite is "Diggers".
He classifies trucks as we drive, scooper, cement mixer, dump truck, etc. my favorite is when he sees a big truck with a lift kit he calls it a "fun Truck."
For Easter we have a tradition that we fill eggs with nice things about each other, something you appreciate  it's getting a different type of treat than candy. The boys did pictures and hand prints, FD, Sam and I wrote notes. We mailed them to the grandparents this year too. We also did some for our next door neighbors the Mogel's. We slipped in a few candy eggs too. And Seth and Sam snuck over in the snow Easter morning and hide them around their porch, then rang the door bell and ran. Seth stood on our side of the chain link fence to "hide" and giggled and giggled. He didn't wait very long before he went over to help them find their eggs.
I can't believe how fast he is growing up. He's so much fun and makes me laugh so much!























FD:
She made the High honor roll! She had her first track meet and the second got canceled because of snow. She loved Daddy Daughter Nerd Night at Mutual. She's going to be starting Horse Back riding Lessons and can't wait. It kills me that I can't share a whole lot because of confidentiality. But know that she is doing great!


I have so many more blessing but I'm out of time because my Blessing just woke up!!!

3 comments:

Kellie said...

Pretty cute blessings!

Patti said...

I love it all. Congrats to FD (and you) on the high honor roll! I'm impressed.

Sally F said...

Nerd Night?! I LOVE it! We wouldn't be able to do daddy/daughter--too many don't have dads here--but maybe we could just have nerd night w/out the parents. What all did they do there? Was there a purpose? Sorry, saw that and my mind immediately goes to YW.

I agree with Kelly, pretty darn cute!!!