Tuesday, November 30, 2010

I'm still so in Love!

I'm still so in Love!
With the man that I can't take my eyes off of,
With the man who makes we weak in the knees,
With the man who still gives me butterflies in my stomach,
With the man that makes it all better when I cry,
With the man that works so hard to give me everything I need,
With the man that is an amazing father to my children,
With the man makes me be a better person,
With the man that supports me in so many ways,
With the man that loves me because of my faults,
With the man works hard,
With the man who is constantly trying to be better,
With the man who spoils me,
With the man who tries to do it all,
With the man who tells me I'm beautiful and really believes it,
With the man who gives me encouragement,
With the man who makes me and his family his highest priority,
With the man who makes me smile,
With the man that makes me laugh every day...


Yep, that's him!
My Super Sexy Sam Baugh!
I fell in love with him on September 6th 2002, and haven't stopped falling. I love you Baby!

1 comment:

The Gubler Family said...

You're posts always make me cry!