This is Seth's Valentine for his Preschool class. He is "holding" a glow stick. It's supposed to look like a light Saber. I think they turned out cute. I never did make one for Chris. He didn't want his picture taken and I wasn't going to be able to make it to the post office to mail them to the Grandparents any way so I just had to let go of that. :( But next year Chris will have one and it will be adorable.
Our Valentines was pretty much like any other day... Seth went to preschool. Chris got to play at Janelle's house (Thank you Janelle). Sam went to work and I went to the Doc.
I had a growth ultrasound Baby is 17 inches, and 5 lbs 8 oz. Growing fine. I saw the peri and he laughed when I said I would make it until the 29th. He compared my health to a mining car that is on the edge of a cliff rocking back and forth, and it's just a matter of time until it dumps all the way off.
Then I had my NST. BP still a little high. Still spilling protein. Having contractions every 4 to 5 minutes. Not hard contractions just mildly uncomfortable. But they still showed up on the monitor at 40 to 60 every 5 mins. So I had to stay at my NST for 3 times as long as normal and the contractions didn't go away. So the nurse decided she needed to check me just to make sure. I'm a little more dilated and effaced than I was before but not much. Then they had to get a hold of my Dr who was in surgery delivery triplets. She said I was fine to go home as long as I was comfortable. And I was. I needed to get Seth from school and pick up Chris. Sam was in a meeting. So I came home and sat and laid and sat and Emily T came to visit and then Candace stopped by and I sat some more. And watched my boys make a mess. And laid some more.
Sam got home and took the boys to the grocery store. He came home and made me a delicious dinner. That was made even more romantic by the fact that we had 2 little boys help him make it. After dinner it was the normal bedtime routine. Boys in bed, Sam did some work. I laid some more.
Sam and I don't do presents for Valentines. We exchange love letters. And I love it.
So that's how we spent our Valentines day. It was great. I love my Valentines.
COMPANIONS WITH A MASS MURDERER (not clickbate)
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment