My SIL Sally did this and I thought it would be fun.
Sam's 5 favorite things:
1. Family
2. The Ocean
3. Riding his motorcycle
4. Watching football/basketball
5. Vacations
5 things on his to-do list:
1. Patch the holes in the wall in our bedroom (we took down a “wall” of mirrors, because no one wants to wake up to that sight)
2. Study
3. Finish my spice rack
4. Take down the Christmas lights
5. Make Seth Laugh
5 snacks he loves:
1. Cookies and Milk
2. Spicy Cheese and crackers
3. Pizza
4. Twix
5. Chips and Salsa
5 facts you may not know about him:
1. He hates chocolate and Peanut Butter
2. He spent a year on a TV show
3. He has freakishly large Popeye fore-arms.
4. Was a Basketball announcer in College
5. Ran Cross Country and wrestled
5 places he has lived:
1. Montana
2. Utah
3. Georgia
4. Alabama
5. That’s it!
5 quirky things about him:
1. Has to have new socks. Won’t wear them more than a few times
2. He counts things constantly, like the buttons on the remote, pictures on the wall etc.
3. He is a very messy person; however his gourmet kitchen gadgets have to be kept immaculate.
4. He sings random weird songs that he makes up. Like, “high on a mountain top a badger chased a squirrel…”
5. He always sleeps under multiple heave blankets even when it’s 90 degrees.
I tag anyone who doesn't know what to write about on their next post!
COMPANIONS WITH A MASS MURDERER (not clickbate)
6 years ago
3 comments:
A tv show?? What tv show??
What show was he on?
Can I have Sam's autograph?? I can't believe I am friends with a TV star!! :)
Post a Comment