Friday, March 13, 2009

The only reason we ever get a home phone...


Even before Sam and I got married we both have just carried a cell phone, we've never had a home phone... until Sam got called to be the executive Secretary in the CP ward. So when we moved we disconnected our home phone and went back the just having our cells. Well, Sunday Sam got called to be the new executive Secretary in the 5th ward. So our home phone was installed again today! I guess it will be easier to have a local phone number instead of just our SL cell numbers.
Sam is excited about his calling.

7 comments:

Crystal P said...

Good luck with the new calling!

Julie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Answer to Many said...

Thanks Julie for the comment, sorry I had to delete it because it used FD's actual name.

Jenni said...

Congrats on the new calling, you were a great exec sec. We miss you guys and all those good time in the CP ward.

Ted said...

you're too good Sam!!!!

Kellie said...

You must be destine to have a land line. Hope Sam enjoys his new calling.

Chas Hathaway said...

I hear Google's about to come up with a deal for phones where you can get ONE phone number and it will call all your phones - landline, cell-phone, Skype phone, whatever.

I can't wait to try it out. I think it's called Google Voice or something.

I guess Sam's just the ideal Exec Sec!

- Chas
http://chas.willowrise.com