We spent yesterday up in SLC getting check ups for the boys. I love our pediatrician Dr Dimick I just wish he was closer, but it gives me an excuse to come to SLC.
Christian was up first:
8 lbs 14 oz gained a whole pound since birth (it's about the same amount Seth weighed at his 6 month check)
22 inches long
normal head
No Jaundice
No obvious reason for all the colic. Trying probiotics and some new formula so we'll see if that lessens the fussing
Dr said he's a happy heathly growing little boy.
Seth was next:
Dr said he was very very very active, but stood still and let the doctor look at him and then showed off by jumping, dancing and making animal noises and signs
He weighed in at 22 lbs 2 oz.
I don't remember how tall I will have to go and look it up and then edit the post.
He's skinny but still on his growth curve so not worring.
Then after a flu mist and a sucker we were off!
So we've been blessed with 2 healthy boys! What more can I ask for.
Well, maybe two healthy boys that sleep?
COMPANIONS WITH A MASS MURDERER (not clickbate)
6 years ago
1 comment:
I think Ethan weighed in at 22 pounds before his 1st birthday. Glad everyone is happy and healthy.
Post a Comment