


Any one who knows me knows I love to take pictures, lots and lots and lots of pictures. I also play with photoshop quite a bit, these ones are pretty basic changes because the grandparents download them and don't want them to extreme. And one day these pictures might make it into a digital scrapbook page but I figured I'd post them now for the grandparents. Here are a few...









5 comments:
I love the last one!
Beautiful pictures! Have you tried Picasa? It is free and they have some fun stuff too for picture editing and layout. I think I use the Picasa 3? You will be glad you took so many pictures when your boys are older.
I LOVE the one of Christian in the back of the truck! So cute!!
What a sweet little boy! You take great pictures!~
those are darling--he is soooo cute! (They both are, but I haven't see your littlest yet!)
Very nice editing work!
Post a Comment