Saturday, January 23, 2010

Let's play catch up!

I can't believe that this adorable tiny baby has already grown into this...
Still adorable and I'm still so in love

Now to Catch up...
A lot has happened in the last few weeks...
~We went to the zoo twice once with my sister who was here from England and her 3 boys, and once on MLK day.
~We went to Hurricane for new years
~ The boys were so incredibly adorable, but that happens all the time
~Christian started to try to roll over more, from tummy to back, but still not consistent
~The boys and I started to attend a great music group at our ward
~ Sam and I both started back to school. Yes, it keeps us busy.
~ Christian had his 4 month check up. He weighed 16 lbs 10 oz and 27 inches long, while we were there I weighed Seth too he weighed 21 lbs and 10 oz.
~I broke my fibula, it's just a hair line break in the bump that sticks out to make your ankle bump, nothing serious but with a four month old and crutches it wasn't easy so Christian visited Uncle Brad and Aunt Sally. THANK YOU SALLY! And we were so thankful for Jennifer Vernon, Jamie Bocenagra, Linda Mogle, and the Browns for bringing us in dinner.
~We got our finalization court date from Christian! And are going to bless him the Saturday after! I'm can't wait.
Cousin Ty, Lauren and Christian
when he went to visit because of my crutches THANK YOU SALLY!

Our family
(not including the little girl on the trunk)
(a few hours before the break)
How big are you?
Christian Enjoying the Zoo again
All the little monkeys
I love him in this hat from Aunt June and he's watching the monkeys
The water ball is always fun
My girl Lucy the Lab
Seth has decided that he needs to get himself dressed
Christian and Maggie
All Tuckered out
Breakfast with the Baugh Boys

Rockin' the suburbs
(He has a bandaide on his head because Daddy wore and bandaide on his head pic below of why)
Tummy Time with the puppies
can't help but love him
Gavin and Seth in the egg at the Zoo
Christian enjoying the zoo
(I love his bright eyes, we found out at his 4 month check that he has an irregular eye coloring it doesn't effect his vision, his eyes are a grey blue with brown streaks through them, I think it looks cool)
The tigers are so much more active in the winter
Cousin Davis

Cousin Trey
Sam scoped himself while in Hurricane while out shooting,
4-wheeler rides
Seth making cookies with Brigette
Christian and Cameron Cute Cousins
Seth watching movies with Zach
Christian with Aunt Heidi
Christian and Grandpa Flower
Christian with Uncle Chuck and Grandpa Flower
Christian with Uncle Chuck and Aunt Heidi
Pounce new years game

Christian Ringing in 2010
Seth ringing in 2010
Seth's Christmas Train Set

Seth and his Beloved Otter
I'm on the mac and I can't get blogger and the mac to cooperate to turn the pictures
Still loving his Otter
Too cool
Nap with Maggie
Naps with the kitties


Seth rocking out with his Guitar and microphone

3 comments:

Sally F said...

Sooooo cute! We had so much fun watching Christian. Even today Lauren came in my room and looked at where that Pac-n-Play was and said, "Bye Bye Baby." She really really liked having him around.

Kellie said...

You are totally super mom!

Ritzville RS said...

You totally ARE super mom! You wanna do my blog catch up now?