If you know Seth you know that he is a very busy boy who loves to find mischief. I nicknamed him the mobile master of mischief and mayhem when she started crawling.
His super hero/ villian depending on how you look at it is still alive and well. He is such a tease.
Like this morning. He crawled part way out the dog door got a handful of snow and then opened that bathroom door, moved the shower curtain and hit Sam with it. COLD! He also will fill up cups out of the dog water and splash you while in the shower. He will hide things, like when he hid my keys in the subwoofer for a week. And giggled every time I asked him where they were.
But even with all his shenanigans I still love him and he's a great big brother, he loves to give Christian his binkie or his toys.
My days would be so boring without my Mobile Master of mischief and mayhem!
COMPANIONS WITH A MASS MURDERER (not clickbate)
6 years ago
2 comments:
Oh my goodness, what a sense of humor! Lucky for him you appreciate it. I'm not so easy going as that. When one of my nieces stayed with us and liked to sneak up behind me to scare me, I got irritated far too quickly.
Oh, and those boys ARE adorable. What fun pictures!!
What a tease! That's hilarious!
Post a Comment