Thursday, October 21, 2010

FHE

Ok so I stole this idea from my SIL Sally. We went to their house on Sunday for Ty's birthday and my kids were fasinated with their modgepodge pumpkins. So I went to DI Monday and got us some glass containers to modgepodge. Only problem was that the stores I went to didn't have any orange tissue paper or crete paper, so we settled for other colors. This is what we got...
 This one is Marie's
 This one is Sam's (it's a witch, see the grey hair?)
 This one is Christian's (Ghost)
 This one is Seth's (Frankenstein)
 One Happy Family

Here's what else we do for fun on the night's Sam is home.


I miss night's Sam's home... 
And I'm going to start missing them even more.

1 comment:

Sally F said...

Those turned out WAY cute! Did you use a cricut for the faces or something? It looks very professional! Maybe I'll have to "accidentally" break some of ours so we have an excuse to make some more of other colors like yours. :)

p.s. please tell me you do the freaky se-ancy kumbayah, too! I could just imagine sam saying, what the heck?!