I know I'm a little behind December was Crazy busy. But here is a few highlights...
It started out as a warm winter. Seth still likes to hop the fence and help Papa Mogle with his yard.
We finally did get some snow, not a lot but enough to make a big pile.
Because it finally got cold Moshoe Kitty decided to start spending more time inside. He is such a strange kitty, but so good.
We went to Temple Square to see the lights. We took Marie's sister Emilee with us.
It was so cold and sooooo crowded. It wasn't quite as magical as I had hoped but it worked out ok.
Seth loved the reflecting pond.
As good as a family picture as we could get at the lights.
I'm sad that I'm covering Christians face. :( we tried...
More snow came and Seth and Lucy loved it. Lucy is getting old but she acts like a big puppy in the snow. She loves to catch snow balls.
Seth friend Katy came over to play in the snow too.
And Sam well he finished up his semester! And then his center needed new carpet so he got to take a little over a week off! More about that week in future posts about Christmas, Vacation, and New Years.
COMPANIONS WITH A MASS MURDERER (not clickbate)
6 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment