So we have had a little bit of trouble deciding on Baby Girl Baugh's name. We still haven't decided but really should.
Seth's name was easy. I always wanted the name Seth. Seth is my Grandpa. He passed away of complications from diabetes. He told me that if I was lucky enough to have a kid I could name my son after him. Because with my diabetes it would be difficult. Well there was some family drama and my brother decided to name his son Seth. His son was born a few days after we found out we were pregnant. And because I have an amazing husband we were always going to have his middle name be Samuel after his Daddy. But because of the family drama we did a switch and his name became Samuel Seth... and we just call him Seth. Which works out fine.
Christian's name was easy too. Sam and I were talking before we had officially said we would adopt. We were sitting in the hot tub and started talking about names. And he came up with Heidi's middle name is Christine, and Chuck's full name is Charles so what about Christian Charles. It fit and seemed right. So that's what we named him. In the hospital they just called him Baby Flower. Heidi and Chuck wanted to name him Charles Randal Flower, the 3rd, Jr. (because Chuck's name is Charles Randal Flower Jr.) But some how the nurses never had that make it to the signs... so he stayed baby Flower. And Baby Flower was his legal name until his adoption was finalized in March, 6 months later.
So that's how the boys got their names... now we just need to come up with one for Baby girl.
COMPANIONS WITH A MASS MURDERER (not clickbate)
6 years ago
1 comment:
Good luck....I didn't have a name for my baby until after he was born so I can't be of much help to you. Maybe you need to see her first and then you'll know.
Post a Comment