Taking pictures of the kids in their Easter Outfits is easier said than done.
Alexandria in her Easter Dress
And she was all done
Seth didn't want a suit this year, and since it's been a fight to get him to wear one lately anyway I didn't want to waste the money. So he got a polo shirt and dress shorts. Not ideal for church but I really hope my Heavenly Father is understanding and will love us any way. And you wanna know a secret?
If you have looked close he has been wearing his shorts and t shirts under his suit to church because that's the only way he will leave it on.
Chris was super happy to have his picture taken.
And they did not want to go outside to the pretty bench.
If Seth doesn't wear a suit Chris doesn't want to either so he also got a polo shirt and dress shorts.
I literally have over 100 pictures of them like this hoping to get a good one.
Oh well! We'll try another day.
I finally gave up and decided this is as good as it was getting on Easter Sunday. Coming soon will be a post about Easter Weekend, but first I have to find my other camera.
No comments:
Post a Comment