Thursday, September 19, 2013

Christian's Birthday

So normally Sam takes the kids' birthdays off so we can go play. But Christian's birthday he was stuck at the church office building. Which is fine. He needs to work and what he was doing was important and he felt so bad.
Christian wanted pizza to take to school for his class. He goes to preschool in the morning. So I was just going to buy a few cook them and then run them over. But I ended up at a Dr's appt that morning so I just needed to pick some up. Only problem is pizza places don't open before 11. So I called Costco and asked if their pizza counter place would make me one right when they opened. I got there 5 minutes after they opened and they were serving my pizza to someone. So they quickly made me another one and I ran it to preschool. We handed it out and they ate it all up and then went home. I am going to show up another day with pizza to surprise him and make up for the rushed birthday.
After school I asked Christian what he wanted to do. He said he wanted more pizza. So he ate more pizza and then he wanted cuddles. So we cuddled. We built trains. We did whatever he wanted.
When Sam got home he took the boys to play laser  tag, well they were going to  but the wait for laser tag was 2 hours long so they decided to go jump instead. Lexi and I stayed home she was cutting a tooth and was not being very fun.
The boys had fun. Sam  took a few pictures. He never takes as many as I do. But at least he took a few. 



































After all the jumping fun they stopped and picked up pizza on the way home because that's what Christian wanted. He didn't want ice cream or cake. So he blew out his candle on a piece of pepperoni pizza.

I felt a bad about his birthday. I really did try to do something fun and make sure he knew he was special. It just wasn't as put together as I wanted it to be. But he will get his fun day with Sam. And him and I went out on a Mommy Date and he got to pick out what he wanted. He picked a Thomas the train set that went with his super fast choochoo train he got in Hurricane. So he was happy.

Happy Birthday Booboo Bear!

No comments: