Monday, September 30, 2013

Life

These are the randomness off my phone. 

Sam and I went on a Date I don't even remember what we did. I just remember we were both so tired. 


Sometimes a girl just wants to wear a tutu for no reason and glittery shoes. 

When we discovered that the nectarine tree contained something she liked. 

Chris was so proud of his block track he built while we waited at an appt. 


Sometimes instead of a  tutu you just wanna be a cat. 



 Days at the park 
 The rope swing at Gymnastics... I have a pic of Chris too I just don't know what happened to it.


First day of school 



A single picking from our Garden. Yep that's a bushel basket. I picked every other day. We have so many tomatoes. 

 The block party. 

The splash pad in Hurricane, and she had to have a tiara. 

Tiny Ninja

Rivalry week

The poor girl has no normal princess dress ups she gets all the costumes her brother's wore. 

Seth doing his student of the week at school for his Birthday. 

Just a cute messy face


 More Park Play time


Christian's sidewalk chalk drawing. 

 Playtime with Brothers. She adores her brothers and the good thing is that most of the time they adore her right back.

She walked up attached herself to my leg and would not let go, so the dishes got to wait and we cuddled. 

Christian's version of a pillow pet.

Seth got to wear his Utah clothes to school for rivalry week. He laid them out the night before just to make sure he didn't forget anythimg

Random date night. We went to the Haunted House next door to this store and stopped in there to look and Sam found this lovely white suit with purple pinstripes on clearance for the minimal price of $400. 

Sometimes a girl just wants to get dirty. 

The wind blew the top of our tree off. It hit the porch. I was so glad it didn't come through the front window. 

We tried sponge rollers. She left them in but her hair is so fine the curl didn't stay long. 
So that's the randomness off my phone. Other than that our life is pretty boring. I got a job. And by job I mean something that take minimal effort on my part. I am going to be teaching/assisting with the Boys Gymnastics class. It is only 2 hours a week. (two hours I would have been sitting there anyway) It gets them a significant discount on classes and Lexi's class as well. And my hourly rate covers the rest of the class cost and the gas to get there. So it was either help teach and get paid or sit there and watch them and pay them money. I figured why not. But who would have thought this rollypollie body would ever be teaching gymnastics. The things I do for my kids.

No comments: