
It's been a comedy of errors over here. It's been laughable.
Lexi got pneumonia and the stomach flu.
Seth got the stomach flu.
Chris got sad because they others were getting more attention.
I got kidney stones that made me start to go septic.
That weakened my immune system even more so I got a horrible cold and it just won't go away.
The internet router overheated and we thought it fried our external hard drive.
My cell phone case broke which led to a shattered phone.
Sam went to get in his car this morning and noticed that I had a very flat tire on my van, for carpool morning.
I'm subbing for another teacher so I couldn't call in sick for gymnastics.
It's just been one thing after another.
But life is still pretty good.
The stomach flu didn't last long for Lexi and she didn't get to dehydrated. And her cough is getting better and she avoided the hospital.
Seth's stomach flu didn't last long.
Chris got lots of cuddles.
They were all better enough to be at a sitters for a few hours.
A very kind friend watched the kids so Sam and I could go to his work gala.
We were able to make it to Matt's memorial dinner.
My kidney stone broke up on it's own, no surgery needed.
The router is toast but we found another one for really cheap at DI.
Once the hard drive cooled down it started working fine again.
My phone case is being replaced for free.
We have an upgrade for our other phone which makes it so I can get my phone replaced for nothing.
Sam caught the flat before I drove off on it making it worse. He was able to get to pumped up and do the tire store to be fixed, which was covered in our insurance. And another Mom bailed me out at carpool.
I survived gymnastics and a mom I thought was not a fan of mine paid me a really nice compliment.
It makes me appreciate the blessings that come from paying tithing. It makes me grateful that my kids are healthy.
And it makes me so grateful for Sam. He takes amazing care of me. He never complains when all I want to do fall asleep. He can walk in the door and say what can I make you for dinner. He never questions what I've done and wither or not I could have done more. He rescues me from flat tires, low blood sugars, coughing attacks, crazy kids and a million other little things. I don't know what I would do with out him but the more I am broken down the more I realize that I'm stronger than I think I am and one of the reasons is because of him.

1 comment:
I just love you a million times over! You can always take the most difficult situation and find the blessing. You are my Super Hero. You have no idea how blessed I feel to have you as my friend!
Post a Comment