I know they are a bit late.
Our photographer had some health issues. She's a diabetic like me but has some added issues. So it took her longer to get them all done.
But that's ok they were worth the wait.
I love family pictures.
Well, more I love pictures of people I love.
And the people I love most are in Family pictures so it kind of works out.
I always want the pictures to be different and not like everyone else's.
I want them to be remembered.
Like when I say the year we went to a burned out building with graffiti and homeless people watching.
That was where we went this year.
One year it was the state mental hospital. One year it was industrial Downtown SLC. One year it was Historic Main street. One year it was the canyon, actually more than one year we took pictures up the canyon. One year it was the Harley Dealership. One year it was railroad tracks.
Clothes are always a struggle for me.
I never know what to wear.
I read the articles about it. I ask friends.
This year started out being a more 50's theme.
But it morphed into more a Rockabilly theme.
That Seth took as Rock.
A hunt for a 50's styled dress that would fit and didn't cost a ton was a nightmare.
The boys all had clothes that would work for Rock so I settled on a dress and sweater and met the red and black rockabilly sort of style.
My hair was rockabilly and 50's ish.
So they are different and slightly outlandish but they are very us.
I let the kids each bring their favorite toy.
Seth brought his leopard in a "rock" tee shirt with a guitar necklace.
Chris brought Slithery his snake.
And Lexi brought Bubble Gum her pink giraffe.
The photographer brought an inflatable green guitar that she let the boys bring home and a car that has been in at least one of our pictures yearly since 2010.
So here are our Family Pictures of 2014...












































1 comment:
The pictures look awesome! I love how creative they always are. And you always pick great outfits!
Post a Comment