Well, hopefully we are getting better. FD went to school today, and Sam back to work. Seth and I are still quarantined home. But that will give me time for home work, cleaning and all the other stuff I need to catch up on. I just feel so bad for the little guy, hacking, coughing, congestion. He coughs so hard that he pukes up chunks of mucus.
On to more fun stuff here are some pictures of our trip. We took over 595 pictures so I let the computer pick random ones.

Seth at 2 months old
Sam 2007



2 comments:
you do have a great husband. I'm so glad you got to have a wonderful vacation. Sorry it ended with some illness. HOpe you're all doing better. fun pictures.
I hear the oregon coast is beautiful. We've never been there but keep hearing how wonderful it is.... maybe someday!
Wow! the trip sounds like fun, the aftermath, not so much. You have a much better attitude than I would have in you shoes. Love you guys
Post a Comment