Saturday, February 14, 2009

Where have we been?

Well it's still a little over wheming.

Sam leaves for work before 7am and gets home after 10pm 4 nights a week. And when is he home he's doing homework. But he's doing great at it. He got 100% on his first Stats test, and the highest score on his presentation in his other class.

FD is going to school and doing great. They are messing with her meds which has been a bit of challenge but I think things are finally stabilizing. She's a lot of fun just busy with 3 dance classes a week, therapy, sibling visits, and other teenage activities.

Seth is active, very very active. He can climb up the bar stools onto the island, he still loves to splash in the dog water, he climbs the chairs onto the dining table, he loves to be outside and escapes the dog door a million times a day. He's talking up a storm. His new words are sista, yummy, dogga, poopy, tada, sit, get, ouchie, eat, please and more but those are his favorites.

Me, I clean, cook, drive, normal Mom stuff, then from 10p to 1pm (after every one finally goes to sleep) I am a full time student. I don't really have time to enjoy my classes, right now I'm just getting by with completing my assignments, I might enjoy it if I could fit the homework in during the day time. But this works for now.

So that's what's up with us.

2 comments:

Crystal P said...

Wow! You are so busy! I hope you are doing okay. If you need anything just call!!!!!!

Kellie said...

Wow! Busy girl! Hang in there! And the nice thing about school is that it does eventually end. Sometimes when I look back while Casey was getting his Masters I think that it didn't seem like it took to long, but then I realize we had two kids during that time and think CRAZY! Good thing somethings only become memories.