Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Check up

I'm 27 weeks now (which means if we make it to the 29th of Feb, 37 weeks, only 10 weeks left). Little Girl is still active and doesn't seem to be in distress.

Yesterday I went back to the Dr for a follow up to the L&D visit. I'm still having contractions, but I'm not any more effaced or dilated than I was last week when I was checked. I'm still slightly dehydrated. Something about that my stomach empties slowly so I'm not absorbing all the water that I am drinking or something and because I'm not absorbing it, I'm still thirsty all the time, so I drink but my stomach is full so I throw up. Still have some small kidney stones. Told I needed to reduce my activity to reduce the frequency of my contractions and sitting certain ways apparently  helps your stomach empty.

I've lost weight, and the outside girth is down, so we are having another ultrasound soon, but my every 4 week ultrasound is already scheduled in like 1 1/2 weeks so I'll probably just keep that one. I see the Dr again next week.

So that's the update for now.

1 comment:

Marie said...

I'm glad that everything is going, well, not smoothly, but going. I hope she stays in there for a while longer!