Thursday, December 22, 2011

Stay Away

Stay Away from our house unless you want to be exposed to the Chicken pox!
Yep, the stomach flu and head colds for the past 2 weeks weren't enough.
Now Chris has a case of the Chicken pox.
It's mild because he got the vaccine but it's still here.

But only 3 more sleeps until Christmas...

3 comments:

Marie said...

I guess we'll find out in about 2 weeks if Damon has it too :)

Jamie said...

Rachel was a little younger than that when she got it...
It's a miserable couple weeks but then NEVER again. Carly's first pox showed up 2 weeks to the day Of Rachel's first pox. funny. I don't know where RAchel got it as we didnt' know anyone sick and she was only about 10-12 months old so she was always with me so I can only guess the grocery store?????

The Gubler Family said...

Valorie had one of the worse cases of Chicken pox I have ever seen. Her poor back and forehead where completely covered. She exposed Chris who was only 2 months old but he only got a mild case, only about 5 spots. That was before the vaccination. Jenny got the vaccination and I stupidly thought that meant she would never get them. I knew she had been exposed but thought she was immune, so I didn't plan for it. She only got about 3 or 4 spots but since she got them on her bum I thought they were some kind of diaper rash. Dumb I know! By the time I finally realized that she had the chicken pox, we had exposed tons of people. I felt so bad. Lesson: Immunization does not make you immune, just a smaller case!