Monday, June 25, 2012

4 months

To My Lexi:

It's time for your 4 month letter.  You are growing up too quickly.  I am truly treasuring each and every minute I get to spend with you.  I want to freeze time.  Make it so you can't grow up, and yet I know that isn't fair...or possible.

 Your breathing has improved soooo much this past month.  You are having fewer and fewer times where you turn blue. However the last few days, with all the smoke in the air from the wild fires, it's becoming harder for you to breath but you are strong and are going to make it. 

You love company.   Whenever you are left in a room alone, you talk out and scream until someone comes in.  You just need someone to be with you!  Your brothers are also really good at keeping you company.  Almost daily they surround you with toys and entertain you as best they can.  Quite often I will find one of them carrying you around.  This always gives me a small heart attack as I am afraid they are going to accidentally drop you, but you don't seem to be afraid and rather like them toting you around.




Your eyes are still a glassy blue. They are bright and twinkle when you smile. You are starting to find your giggle and squeaks. And it's so adorable. I just can't get enough of your sweetness.

You still aren't rolling over, although I can't help but think that you will be soon.  But truly I am okay with you not being mobile yet!

You are simply adored by everyone.  Happy four months Lexi!
Love,

No comments: