Thursday, June 14, 2012

The 80's Rock

I wanted to throw Sam a fun Birthday Party. 
He's a child of the 80's.
He once made a comment that he like that the end of school dance usually fell around his birthday.
So I threw him an 80's Dance Party! 
Kendall and Kelly came down from SLC and DJ for me. 

Doug let me borrow his hot light for pictures. 
I spray painted a background.
Guests brought cookies to share,
And we danced! 
We took pictures

 Setting up.
 Our Dance Pic
(Sam's outfit needed a little umph I admit, but it was like the 3rd outfit I had gotten him and he didn't like any of them and told me it was a waste of time money because he wasn't going to wear it again. so I gave up and this is what he ended up with)
 The group
 The Ladies
The guys

And we had so much fun!

No comments: