Sunday, March 3, 2013

Zoo for President's Day

I know I already posted about President's day weekend and mentioned the zoo trip but here are the pictures that go with it. 
We took Seth's best friend Katie and some other friends with us to the zoo. 


 

 She was not so sure about riding in the stroller and not in the baby bjorn. She did ok though.








 The zoo was kind enough to bump our membership up a level, so now the carousel is included. And the boys needed to get over their fear of it. Uncle Matt let Chris slip (almost) off one of the animals a few trips ago.




 Lexi had never ridden the carousel before, and she loved it. She really did I was sitting in the peacock with the boys behind Lexi so I didn't get pictures of how excited she got when it started moving, she was not so happy when it stopped.  
 

So there is another day at the zoo.

No comments: