I have always been worried about trying to take the 3 kids swimming by myself. Especially to Seven Peaks. But my friend Abby was going with her 2 boys. I had Kate here and she needed something to do so I decided to try it.
They loved it!!
We floated the lazy river.Lexi would not sit in her floaty so Abby's little boy used it.
We played in the kiddie pools
We rode Alligators
We went down slides
We splashedWe did the wave pool
We survived a trip without Daddy to a swimming pool. Everyone had a good time and I'm the only one who came home burned.
Seven Peaks was Monday. Tuesday was Gymnastics and Hair cuts. Wednesday we spent the day at the Splash Pad park with our SLC friends and I didn't take one pictures how does that happen? Oh well we have a whole summer of fun planned so I will have to take some next time.
No comments:
Post a Comment