Friday, October 18, 2013

Fall Break

The kids had a few days off school for Fall Break.
Thursday we played, Friday the kids and Sam headed down to St. George for their cousin Ella's baptism. I packed the camera but no pictures got taken.
They stayed at Sam's brother Jon's new house in St. George. They had a great time. They came home on Sunday afternoon.
What did I do while they were gone? I sat in front of this computer and completed as much homework as I possibly could.
Right now it's been so crazy trying to teach gymnastics (they started adding classes to my schedule because the other teacher got hurt) So that's how I spend my Tuesdays and Thursdays.  I've been trying to get all my internship hours completed so that's how I spend my Wednesdays and Fridays.
Homework has been getting done late at night and the wee hours of the morning so I just needed some time to get ahead. I needed to write all the reports of the internship hours I had already completed. I needed to catch up on the discussion questions. I needed to study for my midterms. I needed to get so much done. So Sam took the kids and left me alone to get it as much as I could done. We talked on Skype a few times which was nice because I realized I missed them. I hadn't slept alone in our house ever. Someone has always been here and the only time the kids have been with Sam without me is when I went to Girls Camp. So it was a little weird for me.
I got up Sunday and went to church and taught my Sunday school class. Then they all came home in the afternoon.
Then Monday we went to the zoo.

So that's how we spent Fall Break.


No comments: