Monday, October 21, 2013

Favorite Days of the year

It's one of my favorite times of the year... Family Pictures!
I love them. They make me happy. I plan and pick clothes, and plan some more.
And then we get  there and I realize that it doesn't really matter because all I want is some cute pictures of my kids the way they are. I want to remember their cute faces, their little smiles, their spunky personalities I just want to capture the way they are right then.
I got a few sneak peaks of the pics this morning and I am in love as always.
 I love my sweet little girl. I love that she's not looking directly at the camera because I know she is looking at me who was standing right behind the camera. I love that the boys are in the back being protective. 
 He had to wear his superman boots. He can't pull down the pant legs to cover them because then you couldn't see his awesome boots. Oh how I love that little boy! He says he is flying, well superman taking off.
 This is his silly face. He would not do a regular smile. But you know what I love it!
 He wanted to look just like his Daddy. He stood back and watched for a few minutes to make sure he knew what was going on. He was the most cooperative and helped the most in picking what he wanted to wear. He gets almost as excited as I do for pictures. He would not take off his bracelets. He worked hard to earn those and he was not about to not show them off. And you know what I decided it wasn't worth the fight because they mean so much to him.

I can't wait for the rest!!!

No comments: