Photo Catch up for us. I finally unloaded my camera card. I had almost 1,000 pictures on it. But this is all get for now, because Blogger is being slooooow.
FD won the Girls Running Long Jump for this meet. She was soo excited! But it would let me load the picture.
FD's Track meet 100m Dash, her shoes flew off in the middle of the race but she finished no shoes and all.
If people from our current ward look close at the picture you might regconize two other girls and their cheering Mom.


Hair cutes, I mean cuts
He's helping with my Homework.

Who needs Clothes when you have Daddy's shoes, a dinosaur towel and a tie?

Taking a Bath with Maggie, he enjoys it more than Maggie does.

Washin' the dog

Giggles

Chuck E. Cheese
I have more pictures of FD, but she didn't want me to post them, so maybe she'll let me later.
1 comment:
Seth is looking older all of a sudden. So cute!
Post a Comment