Tuesday, April 7, 2009

One down, three to Go!

So, today I turned in my last assignment for my theater class. It's been a fun class but now it's done, I've taken the final all my assignments are in and I'm done with 3 weeks left of the semester. We went to see Twelfth night, All Shook Up, and Phantom for the class, it was fun to have to use school as a reason to finally have time for a date.

Now, I just have to finish Biology, Anthropology, and Oceanography. A week to finish each isn't bad. Right?

I turned in my big paper for this semester in Anthropology, I wrote it about blogging. I thought it was a disorganized paper and wasn't my best work, but it was all I could get together with everything else that has been going on (FD had strep, Sam has Bronchitis, and Seth is on antibiotics again to get rid of mucus and the infection from teething) But I got my graded paper back today 220 out of 200. Yep, 20 points extra credit for my "original take on the subject." I was so excited.

3 comments:

Crystal P said...

Congrats on the score on your paper! Good luck with the rest of your classes.

Kellie said...

Good job! Three more weeks...you can do it!

Julie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.