Sunday, May 30, 2010

Forsgren Family Reunion 2010

For our family reunion this year we went to the Heber Valley Girls camp. We roughed it. Ok, not really we had cabins, running hot water and flushing toilets. It was cold but we still had fun.
 
Sitting around the campfire
 
Grandma sitting with the kids
 
Sam, Christian, Sally and Brad
 
Brinley and Meikle singing in the program

Brad, Sally, Ty, and Lauren singing for the show
  
I'm not much for talent shows so our family's talent was that Marie sang a song.  
The banana's at the talent show
  
Sally
  
John and Wyatt
  
Grandpa
 
Rebecca
  
Just sitting here having some juice
John and Nat
  
So Cold
  
Snacks after the treasure hunt. We saw a deer, squirrels, chipmunks, and a few mice.
Jeff
  
Meeting of the minds
  
Grandpa and Aaron
  
Lauren

  
Wyatt
  
Tyler
Meikle
Emma
Rebecca and Rachel
Brinley
  
Grandpa and Aaron
  
Just Chillin'
Natalie and Christian
Christian trying to stay warm and chowing down
Grandpa, Brad, Wyatt, Natalie, Brinley and Tyler
  
Seth riding along in the paddle boat, but so tired.
  
My hot hubby on the lake in the paddle boat. 
 
FD and a sweet Sister Missionary that took her out on the lake because she was throwing a fit and didn't want to go with us. 
Playing in the dirt at the Lake
  
Seth and his Frog binkie 
  
Seth with the Scooper that has a back hoe
 
Seth, Wyatt, and Tyler

Seth and Wyatt in the Dirt

I have a lot more pictures, so I only uploaded every 3rd one. But I had to have this one on here. Just because I happened to take it at just the right time and it got a laugh. 
We had a great time and hopefully it will be warmer next year and June and her family should be here. Yeah for Heber Valley Girls camp.

No comments: