Saturday, May 8, 2010

It's HERE!!!

I love  this little boy!!! There's been a different kind of anxiety with his adoption then there was with Seth. With Seth I had all the anxiety of it being the first. With Christian it's been more of an anxiety wondering if I treating him the same as we did Seth as a baby, if I am loving him as much etc. I guess it's just the anxiety of being a Mom because I still have anxiety and doubts if I'm doing this mother thing right.
We've had some hurdles to jump with the adoption, most just like everyone else, the waiting 6 months for it to be official, standing in front of the judge, waiting to bless him. There's been a trial of my faith that has come with the adoption there have been differing opinions on wither or not to have Christian sealed to our family and/or his birth parents. It's a long story. Not having him sealed to us increases my anxiety. But I've had to come and accept that it will all work out and no matter what he is my baby.


Today this came...
It's his Birth Certificate. On Mother's name it says mine, on Father's it says Sam's. It doesn't say adopted, it doesn't say he's someone else's, it says he's ours. And we couldn't be happier!
We love you Bubba Bear!

1 comment:

Sally F said...

I love his little haircut. Feels good to have it official. And I really believe that you'll get him sealed to you someday, as well.

Still waiting for our birth certificate...