Who knew it would fly by so fast.
(and it's been 5 years since we moved into our house)
Sam and I really try to focus on the qualitative qualities of our relationship but since 10 years is a quantitative thing we talked about quantities at dinner.
In 10 years we've done/had/experienced:
| $50,000 | on diabetic supplies (that doesn't include insurance premiums, copays, dr visits, new pump, pregnancies or hospitalizations, that is just insulin, pump supplies and test strips it's depressing.) |
| 40 | Trips to Hurricane |
| 30 | Days apart |
| 15 | Jobs between us (promotions and such counting as a job) |
| 9 | Trips to Lava |
| 7 | Miscarriages |
| 7 | Cars |
| 6 | Surgeries |
| 5 | Moves |
| 4 | Kids |
| 4 | Trips to Oregon |
| 3 | Layoffs |
| 3 | College Degrees |
| 2 | Trips to Yellowstone |
| 1 | Sold Condo |
| 1 | House bought |
| 1 | Trip to Mexico |
| 1 | Trip to Vegas |
| 1 | Time and all Eternity Promise |
That's just some of the stuff we talked about at dinner the night of our anniversary.
We laughed and remembered everything we have survived together and you know what I wouldn't change a thing because it got us to where we are and there is no one else I would have wanted to go through it with.
I love Sam more than anything and the last 10 years have flown buy and I sit and think about times before he came into my life and none of those memories seem as important as the ones he's in.
2 comments:
Wow, you two have done a lot in 10 years! Happy anniversary!
Glad you got to have an awesome 10th anniversary trip!
Post a Comment