Wednesday we slept in.
We ate breakfast late.
We had nothing planned for the day.
enjoying the balcony
After Breakfast we explored the resort.
We saw our first of many many many iguanas.
And we played in the Ocean.
There was a storm coming so the waves were big enough to body surf.
Then we lounged in a hammock by the pool
We explored some more
We had dinner reservations at the Spanish restaurant that night.
Food: The resort had multiple buffets open all the time, and then you got vouchers for the fine dining restaurants for 3 dinners. I had a little letter they typed up in Spanish for me to give the chef when we went to eat so they knew I couldn't have gluten and I needed carb counts. The one head chef also has celiacs so he was really good to make sure I didn't get sick. I didn't eat off the buffets very often because he would make me special stuff. He would ask what I wanted the next day and I told him to surprise me. He would make stuff that was delicious and was nicer than the buffet so I felt very spoiled to have my own personal chef. He made me stuff like a potato crusted fish, chili lime pork chops it was all so delicious.
After dinner we went and sat on the beach. It was only 8pm and we did not see another soul on the beach so we just got to sit and talk. Not the half asleep mumble talk as you fade in and out. It was an actual uninterrupted conversation that didn't really accomplish anything other than being together and that't just what we needed.
No comments:
Post a Comment