Friday, May 17, 2013

Mexico Day 3

Day 3 we lounged around the resort. 
We slept in. 
We got a couples hot stone massage. (it was fantastic!) The massage room had 2  massage tables at one end and then a giant Jacuzzi tub in the middle. We didn't opt to pay more to use the jacuzzi tub  the massages were enough. It was just a different set up.  
We didn't do much of anything. It was great. 
We laid on the beach.
 We watched birds

 Sam took a short lesson on how to sail a catamaran 

 We ate.
We played in the ocean some more. 




 At least once a day there was people getting married on the beach. It was usually the same set up the only thing that changed was the color of the ribbons on the chairs. I decided that getting married on the beach would not be for me. There are tourists, like me, standing there watching. It didn't seem private at all. And  at this place where people were getting married there was construction right next to it that was loud. If I was the bride I would be MAD! I asked about it and they said all the couples knew and got a discount because of it.
 There are things I would change about my wedding day... but where


 and who are not one of them.
Ok enough about weddings.
After lunch we got our own catamaran and Sam took me out sailing. 

 After that we wandered around the resort some more. This is the Jaguar in front of the dance club.

While out wandering we found a baby lion cub. Ok I know it has nothing to do with Mexico. I know it was there for tourists to pay way to much for pictures. But  I really wanted to hold a Lion cub. 
Earlier in the day I help 2 monkeys 
 Sam was a ways down the beach at his catamaran class so this is the best pic of me with the monkeys there is because I was not going to pay as much as they wanted but I still got to hold 2 monkeys. 
After we played with the lion cub we wandered some more. We found the mini golf course. We enjoyed the beautiful plants. It was just a really relaxing mellow day which is just what we needed. 




No comments: