The other day Sam forgot some stuff he needed for work so we drove it down to him. It was lunch time so he took us out for Lunch. The Carls Jr. by his work has a play land. Chris was running off the play equipment and collided with a little girl. She went one way and he went the other, straight into the corner of a table. He split open his lip and it swelled a bit. Every time I've tried to take a picture he screams and fights me so I decided it wasn't worth it. But 4 days later it's still a little puffy but healing.
Now on to Seth's puffy lip. He was playing with his "girlfriend" and I'm not quite sure exactly what happened but he bumped his lip too. The way he explained it he was swinging from the frame of a trampoline and he hit his face on the bar. They brought him home we cleaned him up. His lip was split a little too and a little swollen. But he will heal and he forgot it hurt not long after it happened.
It makes me think that I am so grateful my boys can be active and play even if it does come with a few bumps and bruises. I've worked with many parents who would give anything for their kids to be able to play like mine. So it's times like this I count my blessings that my boys can play like boys should.
2 comments:
Ouch!
I am so sorry about the fat lip. Especially for bringing him home with blood all over his face. He wouldn't let me clean it up. Our Trampoline needs new hooks on it. Every time the kids jumped on it a spring would fly off so I took it apart until I get it fixed, so the kids went out and got hurt on it anyway. I should have left the mat on.
Post a Comment