Sunday, May 13, 2012

Sexy

In Elementary school I used to think these guys were sexy.
 
Junior High... these guys
I even went through a Jonny Depp phase
But now I know what is really sexy... 
This guy!
Nothing is sexier than a man that can worthily take me to the temple.
Or a man that is great with his kids
A man with a baby asleep on his chest
A man that comes home and doesn't even bother to change out of his suit  before playing baseball.
or give horse rides
A man that is good with kids even when they aren't his own
A man that loves his child no matter where they came from
A man that dresses up like a nerd for no other reason than to make his child happy.
A man that loves unconditionally

A man that worked so hard at school to better himself and do better for his family

A man that can use his priesthood to bless our family
A man that works hard to provide for us
A man that does his home teaching and fulfills his callings
A man that meets his responsibilities instead of hiding from them. 
 A man that loves us, serves us, praises us and is so unselfish.
Now that is sexy. 

I love you Sam!

2 comments:

The Gubler Family said...

Your posts make me cry every time!!!

Em said...

This is the greatest post ever! All the Young Women (and the world) need to see what a great man REALLY is!