Saturday, May 19, 2012

Seth's Graduation 2012

 Seth's Graduation Picture 2012
 Seth's Graduation Picture 2011
He has grown up so much
Seth's Preschool Class 2012
Seth's School Picture 2012
Seth Graduated Tator Tots preschool Class.
 They did a little singing for the parents.
They sang the please and thank you song, Counting by 10's, Long and Short Vowel Song, and a few others.
 He is next to his friend Neils.
Neils is quiet and not a performer like Seth I can see why they get along.
 Then after they sang they showed a slide show of the year. It was set to the song Dream Big by Ryan Shupe and the Rubber band. It's one of my favorites.
The next picture is Seth watching the  slide show.
 Seth getting his diploma
 Walking the Red Carpet
 All lined up ready to throw his hat
 Throwing his hat, I snapped the picture to soon and didn't have my camera set to repeat shot :(
 Showing off his diploma

 He threw his hat again it's up there you just can't see it.

 We are so proud of Seth and how hard he worked this year. 
He misses the cut off for Kindergarten next year by a few days, so he will get to be a tator tot next year. But I think it will be good for him.

 Here is the video... I don't expect anyone to watch it besides the Grand parents.

No comments: