Friday, November 23, 2012

The Luckiest

You know who's the Luckiest?
I am.
I am married to the most amazing man who I could not love and adore more.
Do you know what he did today?
He let me sleep in. 
He scrubbed the kitchen, deep clean, soak in bleach to kill all the germs, dishes done, cleaned the kitchen.
He gave me to two kid free hours to get homework done.
He vacuumed, including around the edges with the hose, the hallway and bedrooms.
He cleaned out the garage. 
He made a delicious dinner or fish and rice.
And when it was all cleaned up and his time to sit down and rest he got a call from a widow he home teaches who was lonely and wanted a visit. His companion was out of town for the holiday so he got Seth dressed nice and they went over to visit her.
Oh how I love that man and the example of selfless service he is to me and our kids.
I'm the  Luckiest.

No comments: