Sunday, August 25, 2013

18 months

Dear Lexi Lou,
I haven't written you a letter on here for 6 months. I sit here thinking that it wasn't so long ago that you were a tiny little newborn with oxygen tubes up your nose glowing from a blue light and how badly my heart ached to hold you and make it all better. 

Just a short 18 months later you are mobile and into every thing. You follow your brothers into mischief and mayhem quite often. You love to have on a dress and twirl. I love it when you dawn your tutu with your scraped up knees from all your adventures with your big brothers. 

You hold your own with the 2 of  them. You are stubborn and won't let them win most often. You make sure  they know what is yours, even if it's not and you think it is. You will say "MINE!" take what it is and walk away. If you don't get what you want you will cry the most pathetic cry and they usually give in and let you have it. If not Daddy comes to save you and scoops you up and makes it all better. You have him wrapped around your finger. 

I love your little piggy tails. You will walk down the hall in the morning when I'm in the bathroom getting ready and try to climb up onto the counter. I will lift you up and you will sit  there and "brush" your teeth as I get ready. After I'm done you will hold my comb and say "har" So I will do your hair up in little piggys and you will look in the mirror and say "pitty baby" I want you to always look in the mirror and see how beautiful you are. 

You love shoes. You love your pink sparkly shoes. You love to have your nails painted. You will walk up to me and hold out your hand and blow. That's how you try to tell me you need a manicure. 

Each day, Lexi lou add new and amazing things to your never ending list of abilities, and each one is more exciting than the last. You love to dance and will shake and stomp your feet and then twirl with a huge grin on your face. 

You are still very petite and that alright by me. There is a little bit of me coming out in your looks but you still look an awful lot like your Daddy. 

Lexi know that your Daddy and I love you. I love the sweet little girl you are with a HUGE stubborn spirit that keeps me on my toes. I hope you know that your brothers adore you. 

We love you Lexi Lou who, 

Love your Mama

No comments: