Thursday, August 15, 2013

Riding on the Float

 We headed down to Hurricane for Hall Fest on the 23rd of July. I know I'm running behind. They have a small primary parade on the morning of the 24th. So we got up early and headed down so the boys could ride on the float.

The parade is literally all the primary kids in Hurricane on random trailers throwing candy. They all have a theme. This years was Modern Pioneers.
It was my kindof parade, short, sweet, to the point.
 They got to ride with their cousins. The Hall crew took up like half the float I swear.




 Seth seemed to enjoy it alright. Chris was a little less impressed.



 But he started to come around when he realized we were picking him up candy.






 The parade goes around a 4 block square. Then every one head over to the carnival at the park. The rule is none of the games or food can cost over like a $1. So there are basic games like ring toss, dunking booth, cotton candy, popcorn etc.
I just can't find any pics of the carnival at this moment or have the time to look so that will be another day.

No comments: