Monday, April 27, 2009

The Decision is Made

So, I got lots of helpful suggestions on what I should do about the jobs. And Sam and I decided that I'm going to take on Jet Blue. We are living comfortably on our income right now but there is a possibility that might be coming up that we might need some savings... So after a whole year of being unemployed, I start Thursday.

3 comments:

Crystal P said...

Good luck with the new job!!

Kellie said...

Congrats! But make sure you have enough time to see me in June. We should be out starting on the 5th for a week. Oh, are you continuing with school?

Anonymous said...

well congratulations to you... I had looked into doing that last year but the schedule was a little crazy and I was worried about juggling it and 4 kids. are you going to do reservations from home? it will have great travel benefits. :) congrats and good luck!